Coffee Break with Jasmine Robledo, Allegro MedSpa Front Office Coordinator
1.The Best thing about working for PSA/AMS is…….my work family. We are the best team! Having the right support in the workforce is important to me. Working with highly motivated, beautiful ladies motivates me to work harder and be the best I can be at work. I also love interacting with our patients. Helping others has always been a passion of mine.
2. My favorite treatment is..a Hydrafacial. Lisa, our esthetician, has the best hands! A Hydrafacial is a combination of cleansing, exfoliating and hydrating your skin. I had never had a facial and she taught me the importance of taking care of one’s skin and, most importantly, using sun protection at all times.
3. My biggest influence is my family. My parents arrived in Napa Valley
over 34 years ago from Jalisco, Mexico. Soon after everyone followed. They have shown me the importance of family and the importance of bettering your education. We are a tight-knit group, we always get together, and we are always there for one another when in need.
4. The best part of my next weekend will be hanging out with family, especially my 1 year-old nephew, Thiago. He is the cutest, and I love being an Auntie. I am the oldest of 5, and we all still go over to see what Mom has for dinner. She is the best cook. Family time is the best time!
5. I think my hidden talent is perseverance. Sometimes I feel that I’ve had to overcome big obstacles in life regarding my health. Having an emergent open-heart surgery 5 years ago, and being born completely deaf in my left ear has been a challenge, but I have never let this stop me. It gives me fuel to be able to get out there, and it gives me the confidence that I can rise up to any challenge.
6. The most surprising thing most people don’t know about me is that I am a singer. I come from a family of singers and ever since I can remember I have loved Mariachi music. In my early 20’s I moved to Los Angeles and joined the all- female Grammy-Winning Mariachi Divas, touring all over the US and Mexico. I’ve performed in important venues, but the highlight of my time with Divas was going to the Grammys in 2012.
7. Some words I like to live by would be “The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts” by Marcus Aurelius. My husband told me about this Roman emperor and his meditations. It also reminds me of John Milton in Paradise Lost: “The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a heaven of hell a hell of a heaven.” This is something to live by because it teaches us how powerful the mind is. If we can control our emotions, we can do anything.
8. My husband would describe me as….a funny person. We can laugh and talk pretty much about anything. It does not matter where we are, we can always enjoy ourselves with a good laugh.
9. My favorite dish to prepare is….. this is one is a tough one, I love to cook. My specialty is Mexican food but lately I love to look at TikTok for new recipes. Garlic Lime Butter Salmon is so far my favorite. I enjoy exploring and cooking something new every week.
ALLEGRO’S FEATURED TREATMENT FOR THE MONTH
HydraFacials & OxyGeneo
Rejuvenate and refresh with these incredible exfoliating facials!
LEARN MORE ABOUT HYDRAFACIAL AND GENEO
With HydraFacials and OxyGeneo facials, you can have clean, clear, beautiful skin that looks younger over time! HydraFacials and OxyGeneo facials are the perfect facial for any skin type! We customize the treatments to suit your specific needs and goals.
Skin concerns that may be improved by HydraFacials and OxyGeneo facials include:
- Brown or sun spots
- Chronic or infrequent outbreaks of acne
- Decreased skin elasticity or firmness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Large or congested pores
- Oily skin
- Rough skin texture
- Uneven or dull skin tone
- Dry Skin
Our skilled team of aesthetic professionals can help you look and feel your best with restorative results.
OxyGeneo vs HydraFacial
The key with any effective facial is ensuring you have a qualified, experienced aesthetician performing it. Because of our expertise, Allegro Medspa patients love both of these great facials!
Learn more about OxyGeneo vs HydraFacials
Personalize Your Facial with a HydraFacial!
A professional HydraFacial in Santa Rosa lets you control the techniques we use during your facial, changing as needed to finesse your skin care.
Are HydraFacials Recommended?
When it comes to dermatologists, are HydraFacials recommended? According to U.S. Dermatology Partners, yes! HydraFacials are especially effective in treating rosacea and dry, peeling skin.
Balance Your Contours with a Brazilian Butt Lift
A fat transfer to the buttocks, this procedure is an effective way to achieve rounder and shapelier buttocks without an implant. Significant weight loss, aging, gravity, as well as hereditary characteristics can lead to a rear end you’re not happy with, but you don’t have to live with it.
The Best Body Weight for BBL
There is no minimum weight requirement for a Brazilian butt lift procedure. However, there does need to be adequate fat on your body for the fat transfer to your buttocks. Those who have insufficient fat for liposuction would not be candidates for BBL surgery.
Lasting Results for a Fuller Bottom with BBL!
Although you may reabsorb a small amount of fat after your Brazilian butt lift, the majority of the fat will stay in your buttocks for many years.