Hello Allegro and PSA Family,
Medical appointments with our RNs, NPs, PAs and MDs are now open, but we have NEW PROCEDURES AND RULES to best serve you and keep you all safe. Please read the following advisories carefully and review before your appointment:
- Please wear a mask : Masks will be mandatory inside the office except if your treatment requires a brief removal.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum : We missed you and we’d love to catch up, but we want to keep you and our staff safe! Conversation during your treatment should be minimal so there is minimal aerosolization.
- Curbside Check-in : Please call us as soon as you arrive with the make/model of your car, but do remain in your car. One of our staff members will take your temperature and escort you in. 707-537-2123 (Allegro) 707-537-2111 (Plastic Surgery Associates)
- No visitors or friends can come in: For your safety, only appointed patients can come in. This is a medical office and we are adhering to the highest standards of safety for your benefit.
We will have contact-free payment options as well as plexiglass separators for a safe check out process. We have hand sanitizers throughout and we ask you wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer as you enter.
Reorder Skin Products
We realize many of you need to stock up on your favorite products and sun block. The link below will guide you to online ordering. If you don’t see your product then please give us a call. For Skin Type Solutions the Physician Code is CAN174.
FOR YOUR SAFETY WE HAVE:
- Air purifying HEPA filters
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Non-contact thermometers
- Sanitizing protocols to keep all surfaces clean
- Reviewed best Covid practices with all our staff
ON YOUR END:
- Wear a mask when you come to our office
- Continue to use social distancing in your daily lives
- Let us know if you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Follow our Instagram and Facebook for last minute announcements
We hope to see you very soon! Dr. Furnas and Dr. Canales